· Innoviti Payment Solutions, India's largest provider of payment solutions to offline enterprise merchants, today shared that its recently implemented Manthan process which is now at the epicenter of the company's operations strategy has yielded monumental results to both Innoviti as well as its merchant partners, in record time. As an outcome of this, Innoviti has successfully achieved 100% terminal uptime at its esteemed partner, Fortis Hospitals.
· Manthan leverages distinctive capabilities and processes to improve payment operations efficiencies and effectiveness on Innoviti terminals deployed at Fortis Hospitals. With 15 nodal warehouses across the country, support via toll-free line, email & WhatsApp, automated ticketing systems, centralized incident resolution & technical resolution teams, a pan-India field force of Store Relationship Officers; Manthan is institutionalized at the core of Innoviti's operations to ensure all Innoviti terminals at our partner merchant outlets remain operational with zero-downtime at any given point of time.
· With Manthan, cashiers can log tickets for issues using Business WhatsApp number/ email/ toll-free phone number and instantly receive a service ticket with turnaround times (TAT). The ticket gets auto-allocated to the store relationship officer (SRO) located closest to the store via WhatsApp, thereby saving valuable merchant time. The SRO enabled with inventory (accessories & terminals) immediately visits the store and resolves the issue within the stipulated TAT. For hardware issues, he replaces the terminal during the same visit.
· Manthan mandates that after terminal with an issue starts transacting, a complete health check of every other Innoviti terminal present in the merchant's premises is done by the visiting SRO. Only after this check, the parent ticket gets automatically closed by the system.
· A testament to this obsessive focus on ensuring transaction success reliability is the SOC3 seal of excellence that Innoviti received from an independent third-party CPA firm (Ernst & Young Associates LLP) as per AICPA's SSAE 18 standards after a thorough evaluation of transaction speed, reliability, privacy, security, confidentiality, availability, and processing of transactions on Innoviti's terminals. Innoviti is India's only payments SaaS company to be award the SOC3 seal of excellence.
· Innoviti uses payment technology in unconventional ways to turn payment transactions into customer acquisition and retention tools for merchants, bank, and brands, by bringing them on to a common platform, and helping them deliver unique customer experiences. Each business gets access to 3X loyal consumers at 1/3rd the cost, accelerating sales with unmatched efficiencies. Innoviti had raised a Series C in 2020 to further its differentiated strategy of servicing the retail market through category and segment-specific products.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.